Wednesday, March 11, 2009

where is the sunshine?


Looks like this is going to be a grey and blah-ish week, weather wise. But spring is in the air. I can feel it.

Speaking of weather (yeah it ties in, just go with it), I saw "Sunshine Cleaners" last night and it was pretty good. A kind of triumph of the human spirit over dead bodies and stained carpets, etc, kind of thing. Alan Arkin reprised his role from Little Miss Sunshine (well, sort of) and the rest of the cast was good. Two paws up.

So there's a new film coming out called Duplicity, I'm sure you've all seen the ads posted everywhere. As I'm heading home last night I was walking towards the 2 train at 14th street and saw this brilliant mock up.

Gotta love it. Next week, a sneak peek of Miss March. Now that I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment