Monday, March 2, 2009

Where did I put my Charlie pants

So I wake up this morning to go for my morning walk and lo and behold, the streets are covered with about a foot and a half of snow. Now, I'm as easygoing as the next guy, but I doubt I'm alone when I say it's time for winter to go take a fucking long vacation. 'Til, say, the year 3081.

I'm reading the Times today and trying not to let the falling Dow Jones numbers get to me anymore. So I surf around a bit and look at the usual movie blogs and stuff, and come across the new trailer for Terminator: Salvation.

I'm kind of pumped about it. Christian Bale can curse like a mofo all he wants if the film is as good as this trailer.


">

Man that looks sick.

I'm seriously procrastinating on my script. Damn. OK. Back to work. Right after my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment